Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Presentation Guideline

1.The introduction and Greeting
2.Ordering the information
3.Finishing
4.Q and A

Topic 1
Presenting a colleague


The Introduction

Good evening everyone. My name is _______
Today I’d like to tell you about
talk about
present
one of my coworkers.
a colleague of mine.
my associate.



Ordering the information

I’ll begin with his / her background ...............................
Now I’d like to move on to his/ her Education profession and job experiences ......................
Next I’ll tell you about his/her hobbies .............................................

Finishing

This is the end of my presentation.
Thank you for listening . /Thank you for your attention
Are there any questions?
Here are 3 questions I’d like to ask you.

No comments: